DJ LeMahieu вЂњwas excitedвЂќ to prove he could hit outside Colorado
- Click to share with you on Facebook (Opens in brand new screen)
- Simply Simply Simply Click to share with you on Reddit (Opens in brand brand brand new screen)
- Simply Simply Click to talk about on Twitter (Opens in brand new screen)
- Simply Simply Click to printing (Opens in brand new screen)
- Simply Click to e-mail this to a close friend(Opens in brand new screen)
- Simply Click to talk about on LinkedIn (Opens in new screen)
- Simply Click to generally share on Pinterest (Opens in brand brand new screen)
- Click to generally share on Tumblr (Opens in brand new screen)
- Publish to Stumbleupon (Opens in new screen)
Nolan Arenado is cruising on a freeway toward Cooperstown.
Eight consecutive Gold Gloves to start their profession, five All-Star Games, the nationwide League home run leader 3 x вЂ¦ the Hall of Fame qualifications are mounting up. And then he does not turn 30 until April.
The 3rd basemanвЂ™s one major roadblock? Coors Field, the stain regarding the trustworthiness of any Rockies player whom sets up eye-popping figures in the Mile tall City but strikes similar to a mortal on the way.
Arenado, but, could easily get the opportunity to show himself with another group should Colorado trade him this offseason so that you can unload a contract that is enormous. Which begs a couple of key concerns. exactly exactly How good of a hitter would Arenado be if he no much much longer called Coors Field house? If a group took over ArenadoвЂ™s enormous contract ($199 million staying over six years) would he be worth the investment?